PATRICIA | T. Talks
We just passed the Spring equinox, and it has me reflecting on what is coming ahead - but still wanting to be in the here and now. So, I wanted to share a few things that are making me happy in the current moment. I narrowed it down to 6, seems like a good number 😊
1. My Brazeau Tricot sweaters. All of them. The tissue weight for those few days that have gotten into the 60’s and the regular cashmere for just about every other day. They have become my uniform. New spring cashmere pieces should be arriving any day now. I promise to keep you posted!
2. Atomic Habits by James Clear. I stared reading this in December on a trip to the beach. I put it to the side during the rush of the holidays and forgot about it. Then, while on a trip to the north Georgia mountains, with no WiFi and no cell service I started reading it again. It has inspired me to take action to create a better me. I love this quote “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become” Now that’s some serious food for thought.
3. I’m listening to a playlist that my dear friend Natalie made me called *Sweet Trish D* it makes me happy and want to turn up the volume. I’ve made it shareable here I hope you like it!
4. Did you know in Argentina people eat gnocchi on the 29th of each month for good luck? I didn’t either! But don’t wait til then to try this yummy gnocchi by Cappello’s - its gluten free, dairy free and grain free! You can find it at my favorite local health food market Nature's Own. I’m loving it with everything - classic marinara, with EVOO and roasted veggies, it's perfect with just about anything!
5. My new skillet. I know, you’re saying skillet? Yep, I sure am. This thing is awesome. Dr. Mark Hyman recommend it in one of his emails, and I LOVE it! It is non-stick, comes with a steamer insert and a wooden spoon with a built in spoon rest on the handle.
6. It took me awhile to break away from my super rich The Balm by Sorella, but Michelle and Lyndsey at Donna Lane Day Spa talked me into trying this and I’m ready to switch! It the Game Changer moisturizer -Flawless AF. It’s not as thick ( read: hard to smooth on) but gives that same super luxurious feeling.
That’s it for now. I hope you enjoy and maybe find a new favorite thing or two. Leave a comment below if there is something you are loving that I should try!